RENTAL: Alpine "Eliminator: Floor Water Cooler
The Alpine Eliminator™ Floor Hot & Cold Water Cooler
1 Year Standard Limited Warranty
Finally, there is a high quality, affordable alternative in the highly competitive cooler market. The Alpine Eliminator™ Cooler has the performance of a workhorse and the cost of retail cooler. The Eliminator™ meets the requirements of the American Refrigeration Institute (ARI), FDA, UL and CE specifications and is ENERGY STAR approved. In-Line water coolers are hook up directly to a water line or copper water pipe. Also, it can be install with a t-off fitting on an icemaker water line behind your refrigerator.
You are Going to Like it!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL WATER COOLER PRODUCTS!!!!
The Alpine Eliminator™Durable Siding & One piece cabinet
• Coolers come with Round shaped blow molded exterior
• ARI, CE, FDA, UL & ENERGY STAR certified
• High end Diawa compressor (considered the best)
• Stainless Steel reservoir (high quality medical grade)
• Tomlinson safety valves (considered the best)
• Hot & Cold or Cook & Cold units in stock and available
• Adjustable Cold Temperature
• Product dimension 12.75”x39.00”
• Packed dimension 12.5”x13”x39.75”
• Product weight 40.00 lbs
• Product weight packed 40.80lbs
This cooler gives a constant Supply of water that is refilled automatically from a water source. SmartValves or water pressure regulators are recommended to protect against leaks or water surges from the cities water system or high-rise building. Ice block forms inside the cold tank and makes Ice-cold water.
The hot tank makes boiling hot water and comes out boiling hot in your cup. Tomlinson childproof safety faucet is on the hot side and protects people & children from getting burned.
EVERPURE water filter "OW4 Plus" .5micron water filter & QL1 filter head the filter bracket, is included in purchase. Extra ¼ inch water line and shut off valve in included with purchase of cooler. You have everything you need to install and begin to use water coolers as soon as it is delivered and installed.